Students who attend Mission College of Evangelism programs receive many practical skills as well as growing spiritually and developing friends in the peaceful environment of the beautiful Canyonville area.
The following is a list of some of the reasons we believe you will be blessed by attending Mission College of Evangelism.
- Learn in just a few months how to be an effective soul-winner. You will be taught the methods and techniques that can be used to lead a person to make a decision for Christ.
- Enter into gospel work without having to first go through many years of college education. Many graduates of Mission College are full time workers employed by conferences or local churches. The training that they received at Mission College was enough for them to get their start in the gospel ministry. Graduates of Mission College include; David Asscherick, Nathan Renner, Daniel Mesa, Annie Kjaer, Yamil Rosario, Jeffery Rosario, Hiram Rester, Matt Parra, and many more!
- As you study the Bible-based material taught in the classes you will gain a deeper confidence in the Word of God. Your knowledge of scripture will increase as you study the teachings of Christ.
- You will have the opportunity to share what you have learned during outreach. Nothing solidifies what you have learned more than you sharing what you have learned with others.
- The Mission College program is a very cost-effective education. We do everything possible to offer the program for the lowest possible cost. When you compare the cost of attendance of Mission College to similar programs you will find that Mission College is the best value.
- One of the “unanticipated” benefits of attending the Mission College is the great Christian fellowship you will experience. There is nothing like being able to spend time together with a group of people that have goals similar to yours. You will hear inspiring testimonies from other students that have come from all over the world to learn to work for their Savior. The friendships that you will gain at Mission College are an invaluable “extra” that you can cherish for a lifetime.
- You can earn college credit that can transfer to other Adventist schools. For those who are interested in furthering their education we have letters of agreement with Andrews University, Pacific Union College, and Atlantic Union College. In just 3-½ months you can earn up to 44 quarter credit hours.
Our graduates tells us that the most important benefit of attending Mission College is the evangelistic mind-set that they gain. After you complete the program you will understand that now is the time to finish the work and you will have gained the skills to go forward and fulfill the Great Commission.